Game plans, time to try something new
… to me, anyway.
I’ve always been a stickler for playing only one “big” game at a time. By big I mean the Dragon Age games or the Bioshock series, games that take a lot longer to play than, say, Octodad, games that take a bigger investment on several fronts … time, emotion, grind, things of this nature. I was thinking yesterday how daft I’ve been and that there’s no reason I can play more than one at a time. That’s my plan for this week! Here’s the games I’m hoping to get to play this week.
- LotRO- I. AM. LOVING. my Beorning as well as being back in LotRO!
- Dragon Age 2- Shouldn’t take too much more before I’m back in the Deep Roads.
- Bioshock- I have an itch to go play in Rapture!
- Animal Crossing- I’ve gotten myself a fishing pole! Holy Mackerel!
- Orcs Must Die- Been ages since I’ve fired that bad boy up.
These titles are, of course, subject to change due to the nature of my whims when looking at my games library. I could very well get back into Bioshock and then decide I can’t put it down until it’s finished. Who knows?
May the gaming ghods rain playtime on us all this week!