*CLOSED* 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: Brothers (day 3)
This month I’m giving away 12 games, one each day, for the “12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!” Today is day 3 and up for giveaway is Brothers, a game that has over 11K reviews on Steam and those reviews are overwhelmingly positive. A gaming buddy was playing this game and wrote about how incredible the story in the game is, that it’s a MUST play (so I bought two copies after seeing how crazy positive the reviews are. People just love this game!) The game centers around two brothers who are trying to save their father. Very touching, beautiful, emotional … those are words I see describing this game every time someone mentions it. Looking forward to playing this one myself when I get back to working through my Steam pile!
One thing to note: This game needs a controller to play, a two-stick, as you will be controlling both brothers at once. It’s described as single-player co-op. Here’s a link to the Steam store page for Brothers that has the reviews and system specs for the game.
So how does this giveaway work?
- You have to have Steam to play the game as I’ll be gifting the winner the game through Steam. There will be instructions in the email explaining how to download Steam in case you don’t have it already. Steam is a free download.
- The winner will have to use a valid email address when commenting (not IN the comment itself, just in the input box you have to fill out TO comment so it’s kept private) so I can send the download link for the game. I won’t sell or give your email address to anyone, promise. If you’re signed in to WordPress when you comment make sure the email associated with your WordPress profile is a valid one that you can check.
- You have to leave a comment on this post in order for me to enter you into a random draw to win the game.
- Oh, and you need an internet connection to download the game.
– You don’t have to be my Steam friend in order for me to gift the game to you because Steam allows for people to send gifts to email addresses, not just through the client. If you want to add me as a Steam friend, that’s cool. Not required though.
– I will assign each person who comments a number and then enter the numbers in a Random Number Generator to determine the winner. Multiple comments from the same person won’t increase your chances of winning. In other words, if you comment 187 times you’re still only getting one entry number assigned to you.
This giveaway is a one-day-only giveaway. It starts at 12:00AM on Wednesday, December 3rd and runs for 24 hours. (All times are CST, Central Standard Time) I will use the above linked RNG to draw for a winner as soon as the giveaway closes and then email the winner. If I haven’t heard back from the winner in two days time I’ll redraw for a new winner. Since this is a “12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!” I’ll update on the weekends to let you guys know who each of the winners are from the week. Sound good?
One more note. I celebrate Christmas and my personal preference is to say things like ‘Merry Christmas”. I understand that may or may not be your preference. That’s cool. You don’t have to celebrate the holidays as ‘Christmas’ to enter these giveaways.
Comment below for a chance to win Brothers! Best of luck!
Editing to add that the giveaway is closed and a winner has been chosen.