Steam games I bought in September
I’ve been looking for fun little time wasters to grow my Steam games list and bought quite a few during the month of September. Here’s the list:
- Dead Pixels
- Sherlock Collection (6 games bundled together)
- The Binding of Isaac
- Cthulhu Saves the World (was bundled with Breath of Death VII)
- Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
- The Basement Collection (from the guy who created The Binding of Isaac)
- Wonder Boy in Monster World (part of the Sega Genesis Pack 5 but I only got the one game)
- Dead Pixels (bought two more copies as gifts)
These I bought directly through Steam and the grand total was $30.05. Not bad, I think, especially since I have five new Sherlock Holmes games and I simply ADORE those games! But, I also bought some via Amazon (with Steam keys). Here’s that list.
- Bioshock (1, 2 and Infinite all bundled together in a Triple Pack)
Total for the games purchased through Amazon? $25.12. Ugh. That brings the September total up to $55.17!!! Me thinks it’s a lot easier to nickle and dime myself than I previously thought. As embarrassed as I am about the amount I’ve spent on games (I may be embarrassed I didn’t keep track of the amount of all my purchases together but … I’m still TOTALLY STOKED!) I decided to put it out here both as a warning to anyone who may find themselves in the same will-powerless camp as I’ve been AND to remind myself NOT to do this again. Seriously! I must get Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze *when* it releases in December but after looking at my recent purchases, knowing Christmas is coming up, UGH. I probably should wait to get DK. May depend on what Black Friday offers as to whether I wait until after Christmas to buy DK. Would certainly make an awesome birthday gift (I’m a January baby!).
Now to see if I can find my resolve and stick to not buying any more games before Black Friday. Wonder if Lego;Batman will be on sale then? Really wanting that game, too……